The transfer process is completely
painless for a majority of our clients, however
in some instances, our help might be required.
If you need assistance in transferring your
existing website, our skilled team of network
technicians can assist you in transferring
to Christian World Hosting. Be sure to check
out our help documents
and online demos for further assistance.
YOU ARE ALREADY HOSTED WITH ANOTHER PROVIDER
AND WILL UPLOAD YOUR FILES VIA FTP. (This
process is very simple! We recommend you follow
the following steps to ensure zero downtime.)
- Setup a new account with Christian World
- Upload all of your website files to the
Christian World Hosting web servers. Since
you will have a dedicated IP assigned to
your account, this is very easy to do before
transferring the domain. You can also check
your website via the IP address - simply
substitute your IP address for your domain.
(i.e. our IP for Christian World Hosting
and does the same thing as typing in http://www.christianworldhosting.com)
This is a HUGE benefit of choosing a hosting
provider such as Christian World Hosting
that offers dedicated IP's with all web
hosting packages! You can create a complete
mirror and check everything before going
"live" by transferring your domain.
- Then simply update your name servers on
your domain record (with whomever your registrar
is) to point to Christian World Hosting's
web servers. (Primary: ns.christianworldhosting.com
| Secondary: ns2.christianworldhosting.com).
- If you have your domain registered with
your existing hosting company, we can physically
transfer the domain in - this is NOT necessary
and is only personal preference.
- At this point, you can cancel your old
web hosting service. We normally suggest
waiting 2-3 days to ensure a completely
- Following the above easy steps will ensure
a completely streamline transfer with ZERO
YOU ARE HOSTED WITH ANOTHER WEB HOSTING PROVIDER
AND NEED HELP TRANSFERRING FILES BY OUR NETWORK
- Our team can assist you in transferring
your site files if you do not have someone
"in-house" to do so. Normally
hourly rates would apply for this, however
as a new customer, we will be happy to assist!
The first step is to setup a new account
with Christian World Hosting.
- Once you have ordered web hosting services,
contact our team and let us know you would
like for us to transfer your website files
from your old provider.
- We will need your existing web hosting
account login information such as the FTP
address, username and password.
If you have any questions
about the transfer process, simply Contact
Us and we will be happy to look into your
specific situation and give advice as to the
best way to handle without any downtime.
set's Christian World Hosting apart from the
- Christian Family Owned and Operated Company
- Over $500 in Free Software With All Hosting
- Free Website Builder Software
- Brand New Top Notch Dell 2650 Servers
- No Server Overloading!!
- Tier I Bandwidth with AT&T and Qwest
- UPS Power Backup and Diesel Generators
- Top Notch Secure Network Operation Center
- Nightly Incremental Tape Backups, Full
- Standby Servers with "Hot Swap"
- 99.98% Uptime Guarantee!!!
- Price Lock Guarantee - Rates Never Go
- Free Domain Name Registration with Gold
and Platinum Web Hosting Packages
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No Ad's or Pop-ups
- No Hidden Charges or Fees
- In Business Since 1996
- Serving Over 10,000 Customers